Thursday, October 18, 2007

One wild night!

OK, so I recently tried out 24 Hour Fitness...but was put off when the at-the-counter-deal-guy told me they didn't lend out towels "because that's kind of gross." Also, there were just too many people there checking themselves out in the mirror, making really intense "workout" faces. I tried making an equally intense face, figuring this would somehow help me get huge, but it just made me fart a little bit. So I couldn't handle the gym and decided I'd start running on my own.


But not before I was tempted by a Frosty at Wendy's. I didn't end up getting one because...


I ended up getting a Slurpee when I got to the 7-Eleven by my house. The lady in front of me in line had to cash in her scratch tickets for a gazillion dollars, apparently, because it took forever. This finally ended when the guy next to me punched her in the head and I was able to make my purchase. So...all in all, a pretty amazing evening with very minimal exercise and much caloric intake.

1 comment:

Moe said...

i didn't even question why when you said "hang on i need to get a picture of this wendy's"...just now registered.