Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Space Monkey!


So it was time for a haircut. When you commonly get references to how your hair looks just like your mom's, you know it's about time. I ran into a problem though. I'm saving up to buy food and drinks to live, so I couldn't afford a super deluxe cut from a Fantastic Sam's or similar high end barber. So I did the next best thing...did it myself. And it didn't turn out half bad...First is a shot of me lookin' pretty smokin' hot with a mane of Grecian curls. Like I injected steroids into my hair.

I got halfway done and considered leaving it as a mullet. I figured this would cause a commotion with Denver's female residents (i.e. they'd be all over me and I'd have to hire several bodyguards to keep the ladies at bay). So I continued on my journey.


And this is the end product. Not too shabby. I miss my mushroom cloud of hair, but for now I at least look like I didn't just get home from a Phil Spector (below) convention.

2 comments:

Moe said...

my diagnosis? delicious! that first picture was awful, though. i have a love/hate relationship with that face.

Melissa said...

Nice job Rob... we didn't think the curls were bad... it was just your Mommy! Seems you did a great job though... PLEASE don't tell PJ to cut his own hair... bad.