Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Atlas LP

Andrew Reid, a friend of mine from SLU, has had various music projects going on in the last few years. A while back he asked me to come up with an album cover for one of these. While they are still working to get what they want out of a full album, they have a demo out and have used my artwork for it. So without further ado, I shall pimp a friend, as the kids say. You can check out their music (and the space penguin-heavy cover) HERE. There is some good stuff to peruse and some good music to listen to. For more of Andrew's music you can check out another site of theirs HERE.

2 comments:

Moe said...

how come you never tell people to check out my myspace page? got a picture o chubbles on it...oh yeah i forgot you don't give a crap about chubbles...

Moe said...

...when did you put that song on your blog? i had my speakers up full blast and it scared the snot out of me. hey, start drawing...i'm gettin ants in my pants.